Join the team, we’re recruiting.
- Youth Business International (YBI) is looking for an experienced, dynamic and confident Partnership Development Manager to join our London office. You will help us to originate and develop funding partnerships with high-value Trusts and Foundations as well as bilateral and multi-lateral institutions. With extensive experience in fundraising and proven success in generating significant income from organisations, you will be responsible for developing relationships with funding partners, managing a pipeline of opportunities and generating large bids. Applications must be sent to hr[at]youthbusiness[dot]org by 09:00am on Thursday, 8th March 2018. Download Job Description here.
- Youth Business International (YBI) is seeking an Evidence and Learning Manager (Maternity Cover) to join our small Evidence and Learning Team. 2018 is an exciting year for YBI and in this role you will be the Network Team’s technical lead on monitoring, evaluation and learning. You will manage a diverse portfolio; from rolling out our new global impact framework to supporting our members to build their MEL skills to managing key research partnerships. The role offers great scope for learning and development for a talented and committed monitoring and evaluation professional. Applications must be sent to hr[at]youthbusiness[dot]org by 09:00am on Monday, 5th March 2018. We are re-advertising this role—previous applicants need not reapply. Download Job Description here.
- Youth Business International (YBI) is seeking a Head of Digital to help us deliver our ambitious strategy as our network seeks to deliver a step change in the number of young people accessing our products and services and equip them to thrive in a digital, globalised world. Applications must be sent to hr[at]youthbusiness[dot]org by 26 February 2018. Download Job Description here.
- Youth Business International (YBI) is seeking a consultant to conduct a case study on the application of the Effectuation Method to youth entrepreneurship training by YBI member Aliança Empreendedora. This consultancy is supported through YBI’s partnership with the Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF) of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) through the regional Youth Entrepreneurship Program in Latin America and the Caribbean. Deadline for proposals is 19th February 2018. Download Terms of Reference here.
- Youth Business International (YBI) is seeking a Director of Development to successfully capitalise on a wealth of opportunities, working closely with the SMT to develop short, medium and long term funding to allow us to grow and have true, solutions-based impact for young people. Recruitment for this position is being undertaken via Prospectus. Closing date: 18 February 2018 . Download Job Description here.
We seek to recruit, retain and develop staff from all sectors of the community and will ensure that no applicant or staff member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital status, social status, caste, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, age, HIV status, or disability.